Air Manifold help?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohill1981

Reaction score
Ok so i have a two keg system and currently i only have one keg connected leaving the other half of my Air Manifold free. Is there anything i should do to the check valve that is not being used at the moment? I tried adjusting the check valve of the side of the Air Manifold being used and i could not tell a difference no matter which way i turned it so i just left them alone. I was unsure what to do if anything? Can someone tell me what I'm missing here with the check valves on the Air Manifold?

Is there anything i should do to the check valve that is not being used at the moment?

if its not leaking gas, no.

im not exactly sure what you are looking for here... just close the ball valve on any of the connections that arent in use on the manifold. if you have ball or pin lock fittings on the lines, you dont even have to do that as they are self-sealing.

check valves arent adjustable (the check valve is inside the ball valve on most common manifolds), perhapse you are confusing the two...?

Sounds like it is installed backwards. If the lever is turned either way and no C02 is escaping then the flow is restricted by the check valve. Sounds reasonable?

[...]check valves arent adjustable (the check valve is inside the ball valve on most common manifolds), perhapse you are confusing the two...?

He's clearly confusing the terminology, but that seems to be a common affliction hereabouts...

Cheers!

Back