Mounting air manifold in kegeratoe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdgagne

Reaction score
I just put together a kegerator using a traditional sized fridge. I have a single manifold reg that feeds a two-way manifold. It would be nice to mount the manifold somewhere inside but the plastic seems too thin to hold the weight of the manifold adn tubing. Anyone have any suggestions?

I would love to see other examples of how people mount their manifold inside a mini fridge. I have a Danby 4.4 with two kegs, 5# c02 tank and manifold. It's sometimes a pain to get to the manifold for adjustments.

After I made the initial post calling for suggestions I came up with a simple solution of my own. There are rails mounted in the back of my fridge that the shelves hung on, I think I'm going to mount a peice of 2x4 spaning across the back. This will give me a good place to mount my manifold and eventually secondary regulators. I'll post a pic once I get it all squared away.

I know this thread is a little old but I just wanted to check to see if you had a picture of how you ended up mounting your manifold. I am turning a side by side into a kegerator/ fermentation chamber and I plan on putting the regulator and the CO2 tank in the freezer section along with two corny kegs. I have the regulator in the picture below. I also attached a picture of how another builder designed his. I want to be able to access the gauges, it to look nice, and ultimately for it to function properly. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

CO2 Regulator.jpg

interior_keg_stand2-60848.jpg

Back