Yet another portable-pump build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnitzengiggle

Reaction score
I recently finished building my Pump-In-A-Tool-Box version.

I will save some time and effort and provide the link to my blog which details the build in full, complete parts list, and instructions for those who are contemplating their own build.

Check my Portable Pump Box Build out, and feel free to comment here or on the blog.

Click on the links above, or the Follow me @ Broken Glass Brewery link below to view.

Cheers!

Nice build. I have been flirting with buying a pump, and the way my brewhouse is set up (shelves in the corner of my garage) I would probably want to use a toolbox setup. I just need to come up with an extra couple hundred bucks. Thats about 20 AG batches, I dunno if I can justify that purchase to the SWMBO or myself even, when gravity (almost) always works.

1st off, Nice build. :rockin:

Why did you mount the receptacle cover so it opens left to right vs. up and down? It may not be a huge difference but if it was made to open so that it would act like a mini-awning to help keep a splash from above stay at bay, it would be worth it to me...

1st off, Nice build. :rockin:

Why did you mount the receptacle cover so it opens left to right vs. up and down? It may not be a huge difference but if it was made to open so that it would act like a mini-awning to help keep a splash from above stay at bay, it would be worth it to me...

I was really trying to keep as much space free inside the toolbox as possible. I am able to store my hoses inside! Which is awesome!:D

I understand your point though, but I keep it under my brew table during brewday, also it is on the opposite end of the box, away from the the wet stuff going on, there is a very small chance of it getting wet.

I am also not a super messy brewer, I keep things pretty neat and tidy.

Good idea though--however, too late for me :)

Back