Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.

The Seattle fan is eavesdropping on a conversation between Patriots fans and calling them losers.

“I’ll take “Definition of irony” for $800, Alex.”

rooting for a sports team not as successful as others doesn't make you a loser. Constant and desperate attempts at validation in an online forum on the other hand...

IMG_4433.jpg

Most of the Festivities are geared for outdoors entertainment on a 12 block pedestrian only road called Nicollet Mall downtown. Cool in summer, blows in winter. Not going :)

I've had a run of insomnia of late which has greatly contributed to an impending case of Super Bowl Fatigue.
One can only take so many talking sportsheads reveling in the Patriots domination of the NFL :drunk:

It's gotta be a tough call for the NFL. I think more money could be made if the Patriots lose. Everyone already has a Patriots Jersey. Let's sell some eagles $hit now. I'm not experienced in decisions made in high finance though.

Back