Brewery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely - I'm a fan of simplicity.

I would make the bottom line less thick, but that's totally preference.

I bet that'll look real nice on a bottle!

wow - I didn't even notice. I honestly think that I have never drank a Coors Light, or ever will. I would have never known.

I based it off the subdivision logo where I live.

I was originally planning to put some wordage in there, but it would be too hard to cut out and etch, so I left it blank.

Looks great, nice and clean....

But I can't help but think of this. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDuGN6K3VQ]YouTube - Twin Peaks Intro[/ame]

But it does look a little like the Twin Peaks Sherrif's Department logo on this mug.

263797624v2_150x150_Front.jpg

You can't be blamed for never having a Coors Light. I drink it because I lived in Golden for a long time, and every time I have one it reminds me of a baseball game.

Or make the line thicker and put the word "Brewery' in white inside it

I originally thought of doing this. However, since I'm etching this on bottles, getting those letters to not be etched on the glass and have it look good seems near impossible. So, I took out the words I had in there and left it a thick space.

I'll consider making it smaller now that no words are going in there.

Thanks for all the replies!

I'm going to etch my logo on a few beer bottles and maybe some pint glasses. Let me know what you think of it.

Hi. Cool logo. How will you etch the bottles? Very curious.
I am getting back into brewing, found this site. I saw you made The World's Best Beer, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. You have a recipe for that? Is so, am VERY interested, that's what I am shooting for. Look forward to hearing from you. John

Random interjection because I'm six deep at the moment, but one of my brother's hobbies is acid etching glasses and mirrors. He uses contact paper to mask out the areas he doesn't want etched and brushes the acid solution on to the rest of it. He's done a set of Guinness mirrors for me and a set of SEC shot glasses for Saturday afternoons :mug:

Back