brewery tours in the bay area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTM84

Reaction score
I've already seen some great suggestions for this, but I'd figure I'd ask again to get an update.

I'm trying to find a tour that I can take a large group of friends to that will get them interested in brewing. (Also, if they have a great tasting at the end it couldn't hurt.)

Thanks!

I've already seen some great suggestions for this, but I'd figure I'd ask again to get an update.

I'm trying to find a tour that I can take a large group of friends to that will get them interested in brewing. (Also, if they have a great tasting at the end it couldn't hurt.)

Thanks!

Travel up through Marin and into Sonoma. Marin Brewing is a good start. Lagunitas is a hidden gem. They just built a great tasting room, patio and outside amphitheater. The place just oozes fun and cool. The beer aint bad either. If you have anything left, Russian River Brewing is the Mothership of great beer.

I definitely wanted to hit up Lagunitas at some point. Mmmmm.

Didn't realize anchor was in SF so ill have to take a look.

Good suggestions. Thanks all!

Back