Gettin druck and writing a paper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
Not druck yet, but I'm working on it! Somehow analysis of variance is easier and makes more sense after a few beers. There's been many times when I can't bring myself to do homework until I get a drink or two in me, then everything is better and makes more sense. Maybe it's because beer makes you not worry.

So, let's honor this age-old college tradition!

True.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.

Beer helps minimize the worrying.

Be careful - You may have to get druck to pass a written exam!!! :D

I joke - but there is some relative truth to this.

Be sure to proof read it well when your not druck. You may not understand your logic at that sober point. If you get too druck its best to stop unless you are having fun.

Save and rename many times. You might f-up what you have right where it could all be druck-jibberish tomorrow.

BTW - Do you know what an ANOG is ?

Please do an ANOG on my beer.

2008_hops_II.jpg

ANOG - Analysis of good.

An ANOG is when you you look at a run data from a Design of Experiments (DOE)and find results that are what you are looking for being good or in favor of what you want.

ANOB - Analysis of bad. Just the opposite...

Its not official vernacular, just slang for people doing DOE's.

Do an ANOG of your beer!!! :D

Analysis of variance? Even the name sounds boring! :) (I did take a stats class in college and it was interesting, though) Good luck with the paper.

Schlenkerla, that beer looks good -- and those bananas look like they're ready to be made into banana bread.

JustDave said:
Schlenkerla, that beer looks good -- and those bananas look like they're ready to be made into banana bread.

Thats a British Bitter your looking at... extract w/ steep grains. I also used muntons Kreamy-X for carbing. It gives you an awesome pour!!!

My Banana Cream Ale is almost ready for bottling. It needs to be in the 2ndary a few more days. I'm gonna try making a coconut cream stout soon so I can make wacked-out black & tan's. :D

In film school, I was home with my Greek roommate's and his buddies just over from Greece buddies, drinking beers and he pulled out a bottle of ouzo and started pouring shots. After a couple I get a phone call and find out that my buddy who was shooting a green screen FX scene had f'd up the date and needed me to light and shoot it NOW. So I did, not exactly "drunk" but definitely inebriated. The short film one several awards. lol

I do believe I told one little snot that was in school with us where he good take his bloody now it all attitude (he came in on our shoot and started telling me what to do.. he actually moved my lighting when I was in the washroom!). One half pissed beratement, and he was quiet the rest of the year. :D

Not many people know this, but the original meaning of "Giving it the old college try" meant "let's get drunk first"

Way to keep up with traditions, beta!

My paper is done, and yes, I read it when I was soberer and it made sense. Now I never have to worry about doing anything academic until september!

The bad news is, I'm almost completely out of homebrew. I know, I'm scared too!

Drink a beer for me, and do it anova anova anova anova (insert Boston accent) till you cant run stats any more

Back