I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I coulda sworn she was on Kimmel or The Tonight Show or something and her accent was totally nonexistent.

EDIT: I just consulted the Googlez. She has an accent, but she thickened it up big time in Do The Right Thing and White Men Can't Jump, etc.

Rosie Perez

rosie-perez.jpg

Nasal voice, and I swear her tits weren't that big in White Men Cant Jump but I have always thought she was doable.

I'll admit she's easy on the eyes, but her voice is like a cheese grater on my spine! Maybe with a ball gag...

I always thought Diana Muldaur was hot, I even thought she was good looking as Dr. Polaski in STNG. Not as hot as she was when she was younger, but certainly a mature beauty.

All these Trek women got me to thinking, I think Roxann Dawson looks better as a Klingon than she does as a human.

dawson2.jpg

dawson1.jpeg

Abbey_125WEB.jpg

Abby Miller AKA Ellie May from Justified

small nit to pick: character was Ellen May

she's been guest starring in a lot of things lately.

Proof - FX show with Jennifer Beals

& she's got a continuing arc on Aquarius as a Manson family member

plus she's in a Sleep Number commercial

small nit to pick: character was Ellen May

she's been guest starring in a lot of things lately.

Proof - FX show with Jennifer Beals

& she's got a continuing arc on Aquarius as a Manson family member

plus she's in a Sleep Number commercial

also a hooker in Californication

Janis! Homely, not hot. In 27 more years she would have been on a class alone with Keith Richards. But even in her early years I would have needed a barleywine or 12! With that out of the way..... My God did she have an awesome voice!

Janice was a face-meets-hammer situation. Maybe some acne treatment would have helped, but if someone thinks she was hot? Hell yeah, perfect for the thread. That is what it's all about!!

Read up on a Janice bio sometime. She was a character.

It almost feels as thought this thread has reached it's end. Not too many new posts lately. I'll have to keep my eyes open for an unknown almost hottie.

Back