Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has the sack of MOPA it would be greatly appreciated to at least get a refund for the price of the sack. Going in on a grain buy saves a good bit of money even with a 1 hour drive to get there to pick it up, time, gas money, etc. But, if you show up and find out one of your $35 sacks is gone it goes from a good deal to a crappy one, as we all know. Not only do you have less grain, you paid for it and don't have it. Hopefully someone will find they accidentally received the wrong stuff.

gifty- as I mentioned to you, if the sack doesn't turn up, you will recieve a refund. I was hoping to have it show up at one point or another, but so far it hasn't happened. I'm still waiting on a refund/replacement from the sack that was torn open during shipping.
Tom

Hackr- Nope, no pils either. Yours is a little more easy to figure out since I have one extra sack of CM-WHET sitting at my place. Either NCM screwed up loading the pallets or someone grabbed a sack of CM-PILS instead of the WHET. The BD-MOPA is where I am lost. I have no idea where that would have gone. I'm looking to do a hop buy and probably another grain buy in January or February. I still have this sack of CM-WHET if anyone is interested in it. I'm stocked with enough wheat for now.
Tom

To the two gents I owe money or grain to, please shoot me a PM with either your PayPal address or mailing address in it. I believe it was Gifty and hackrsackr. thanks!
Tom

Back