OMG $600 bucks in a month -_-!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noobster101

Reaction score
I was trying to get my AG eqs together and when I totalled the cost...bam! :drunk: guess I have to pimp myself now.

Yeah, it should have been much cheaper unless you're going for the top line stuff like a large Blichmann kettle.

2x propane fryers $100
2 Keggles $100
converted cooler MLT $70
tubing $20
new waterproof digital thermometer $25
hand-me-down Corona grinder, free
3tier consists of **** i had in the garage to give me 3 levels

Already had everything for extract brewing, so I didn't need anything else to get running. Total for that stuff is probably $250 over 7 years.

I have more into my keezer, than I do into all grain brewing.

Maybe I'm too many beers into my evening, but I don't see a downside. Pimping yourslef out for AG gear just sounds like a win-win situation to me. :drunk:

Shhhh... quite telling him now to do it cheaper.

So, noobster... what do you do and how much? :D

Oh man, I had a horrible day and didn't think anything could make me laugh. That did the trick though. I almost spit bandaid flavored scottish 60/- on my screen. Thanks ChshreCat.

Maybe I'm too many beers into my evening, but I don't see a downside. Pimping yourslef out for AG gear just sounds like a win-win situation to me. :drunk:

Haha this guy has the right attitude. :ban:
Make a sign "Will give you some fun for a lautering tun" or when you need grain "will to favors for flavors"

I'm so ripped and ready for beach so... i just need some female customers...anyone? wil flex for beer:rockin:

I don't even want to think about the money I have sunk into brewing. The keezer alone is probably pushing close to a grand and I'm not even close to finished yet :drunk:

i made a sign "will work for brewery equipment" and all i got was offers such as 'mow my lawn, and i got 2 5g carboys (glass) for you.' well, i jumped on that one!

you know its bad when you start hiding stuff or having stuff delivered to the office and or when SWMBO is out of town

Amen.......I'm trying to work on how to get this done as well.........

Besides Brewing I want a Green Egg..........

Amen.......I'm trying to work on how to get this done as well.........

Besides Brewing I want a Green Egg..........

The Big Green Eggs are nice though! Justify it by considering all the money you'll save on fuel due to the high efficiency. :D

You can then use that money for homebrewing, plus you'll need more brewing equipment to go along with all of the delicious food you'll be making.

Back