'Oaked' Arrogant Bastard bottle glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

android

Reaction score
I thought i posted this last night, but must have forgotten to hit 'submit'... too many beers i guess. Anyway, if someone wants these, i'm out of room for glasses. A friend gave them to me and i think they used to have candles in them, i've given them a cursory clean, but with a PBW or oxyclean soak, i'm sure they'd be fine for drinking.

IMG_0318.jpg

no, i'd be happy to just give them a new home. if you want them, PM me your address and I'll send them along.

dude! what a crock! i thought for sure they would arrive safe and sound! bummer. oh well, hopefully you get some use out of the one that did make it. i suppose this is what happens when USPS has to tie boxes to yak expeditions to get stuff to Alaska... ;)

dude! what a crock! i thought for sure they would arrive safe and sound! bummer. oh well, hopefully you get some use out of the one that did make it. i suppose this is what happens when USPS has to tie boxes to yak expeditions to get stuff to Alaska... ;)

Hey now, dogsled teams offer a surprisingly smooth ride.

you're right, it was probably the folks in the middle, tossing the box all over the place..

Latest posts

Back