Southern California Meet-up 12-27 to 12-30 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their best is a porter? Guess I'll be hitting the guest taps if I can make it.

Not saying that's their best, just saying I liked it. I don't think I've had anything else of theirs since I started really caring about beer. I did a Fuller's ESB on Cask, a Delirium Noel, followed by their house porter on my last visit.

I had the Monster Mash when I was there. It was a great beer. A very drinkable Imperial Porter. It was not a mind blowing beer experience, but it was well made and it went well with lunch, especially at over 7%. If the other house beers are on par with that one, they're fine in my book.

Well guys 3 more days and I will be out there. Just making sure we are all still going. I will be there 6:30 sharp. Look for me in a Red Sox hat. San Diego Brewing Company.

I'm 50/50. Depends on my workload and whether or not I want to deal with traffic. It's not feasible to take the train.

I'm going to try and make it over there, I'm just in Downtown. I should be arriving around 8:00ish, as I've got class that day. I'll just look for a bunch of beer geeks and a guy in a red sox hat? I'll be the guy walking in looking like surfer jesus.

I remembered! Holy ****, it is a miracle. I'm off work at about 6:10 today (I work 8 hours from when I get here) so I expect to be there around 6:45.

I'll try to skip class early. it'll make for a better monday, I already got a parking ticket and am late to work. good way to close off the day.

Just got home. Looks like I'm gonna miss it.

Have a good time!!

I had a good time hanging out last night.

May be next time we can meet up some place closer so the OC and south LA peeps don't have such a long haul. May be some place accessible by train too...I thin Pizza port Carlsbad is right off the amtrak.

I had a great time last night guys, and gal. The beer was great and it was a fantastic time all around. I'd love to get together again. Pizza Port sounds like a great plan. For me, that's just over an hour to get to.

had a goodtime the other night guys...I'm a few weeks when I'm out here for good I'm down to meet wherever...awesome having life and limb on tap...see u all again soon

Back