Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please make me stop watching. I can't. And this is just awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a quote off of youtube that he posted.

"Craig's not the type that let the media dictate to him historical events. He does his own research, looks at both sides, and then makes a descision.

There seems to be a lot of the beer-left that want to discuss the holocaust for whatever reason it's VERY important to them. Like a religion almost. I feel sorry they are brainwashed since children to think this issue is important. Just like how as kids we are brainwashed to think eggs aren't bad for us. They are probably the worse food you can incorporate in your diet. But since kids we're all indoctrinated to think they are good.

You guys think the reason why the holocaust happened is 'because they told me so, so it must have happened'. Just like eating eggs. If you eat eggs daily, you better stop and do the math. Look up the facts. "

http://www.youtube.com/user/TakeSomeAdvice#p/u/2/0qGJv12V4nk

My job is done... :p:mug:

OK, OK, I just got done watching the whole all grain series. Jeezus. That guy needs some help. Kinda funny how he went from a 5 gallon batch to about 3.5 gallons on his boil. I think my cat knows more about brewing tham that guy. Fat Cat has sat in on enough brews

I seriously laughed on the fakesomeadvice beer pour response. That was hilarious!

YOU DICK
spicoli2.jpg

By watching his videos he's getting the impression he has an audience......but it's like a car crash, you can't look away........a vicious circle if ever there was one :(

His inability to pour a beer never ceases to amaze me. :mad::mad:

not sure what his deal is, but he just presses my button the right way. when watching that beer tasting my blood started to boil. I had to refrain from blasting the guy in his video comment section.

-=Jason=-

I think even a glass of grape juice would have spilled over the way he pours his beers.

-=Jason=-

How do you guys know I am not TSA, maybe I just got a new username and IP address? Perhaps I learned my lesson and just realized I have to take it easy from now on, when I am on the forums. How do I know one of you guys isn’t TSA?

forever_alone.png

How do you guys know I am not TSA, maybe I just got a new username and IP address? Perhaps I learned my lesson and just realized I have to take it easy from now on, when I am on the forums. How do I know one of you guys isn’t TSA?

forever_alone.png

Because TSA does not learn from his mistakes... "TakeSomeAdvice" does not live up to his name.... TSA will always be annoying!
That said.... I still watch him on YouTube and get some strange kick out of him! :drunk:

So I was cooking some breakfast, thinking about my next batch and caught this
3502-img-20110417-103706.jpg

Bacon with head and lacing

grease retention lacing, grease retention lacing, guys, guys, grease retention, lacing. this is how we do it. guys.. grease retention .....lacing
cmon, cmon, guys... grease retention lacing (evil laugh track) :cross:

grease retention lacing, grease retention lacing, guys, guys, grease retention, lacing. this is how we do it. guys.. grease retention .....lacing
cmon, cmon, guys... grease retention lacing (evil laugh track) :cross:

[random clapping for no apparent reason]

Yes. His ability to mispour a beer does speak for itself. Ugh

I suspected that when he put the date "June 8 2010" on the video, it would take until June 9 for that 90% of head to go down.

Did he seriously just use up the 11 min time window with 50% of nothingness! Damn you TSA!!!! Damn you!

I think you could get head from wine if you poured it as frantically as TSA does.

I quit shortly after he started walking around looking at everything through his glass of beer.

Yeah, I got the point after the first 10 seconds...

My beer is so good, that I can urinate it into a glass and watch t.v. through it's clarity. Oh, and the head retention and lacing... impeccable.

Back