• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Denver Craigslist ad for a lot of Ball Lock Corny's and supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't plan on brewing yet, but maybe in a year or so, would I be wise to purchase a few now?

The good thing about these kegs is they are getting harder and harder to find. The value of these kegs will only get higher with time. If you buy some now, you'll always be able to get rid of them for the same price or probably higher.

I got my 10 FedEx'd today.
The guy's name is Tom, and he just posted his own ad in the classifieds.

He's VERY helpful and quite pleasant to deal with! Everything was smooth as pie, and they were here (CO to IA) in 2 days!

Beware, though, all of the dip tubes are cut...

If that doesn't bother you, the 10 kegs he sent me are all in great shape! A ding or two, but otherwise generally healthy kegs ready for your beer.

Recommended :mug:

I've been tracking that craigslist ad and plan on buying a bunch when I get back from vacation, but they will be my first corny kegs and I was wondering...is it a bad thing when the dip tubes are cut?

I've been tracking that craigslist ad and plan on buying a bunch when I get back from vacation, but they will be my first corny kegs and I was wondering...is it a bad thing when the dip tubes are cut?

Well, it means the keg won't be able to dispense the full 5 gallons of beer you have in it... but on the bright side if you don't cold crash you probably won't get a lot of yeast in your pours...

Back