• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tap Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-ta-sauraus

Reaction score
For sale 2 1/2" dia. single tap tower with tap. This is used and in decent condition. Tap is in great shape, rear sealing standard chrome tap with brass internals. Tower chrome steel few minor scratches and slight crack in plastic top cap. Lowest price I could find on these retail via a quick search was amazon.com @ $49.95. Asking $25 plus shipping

100_2199.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2203.jpg

100_2202.jpg

Shipping cost to 48038 = $9.00 in a regular box via slow boat. Tower will fit in a large flat rate box which is $13.95 anywhere plus the cost of the box.

Since this was posted my hours were cut back at work. I must regretfully pass this great deal onto another brewer. Thank you for checking the shipping for me.

Back