Craigslist score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTbrewer

Reaction score
Be jealous. I just got a 2 tap-kegerator and all this:

Includes all hoses and fittings, 1 American Tap, 1 Guinness Tap, 1 European Tap, and 2 sets of Ball Lock In&Out Taps, 1 CO2 regulator and 1 up to date CO2 tank. Also includes 1 full size keg shell, and 2 Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs

for $250 bucks!!! WOOO!!! :ban:

That kicks A$$! Craigslist has been good to me also. I watched it for about a month and got a very similar set up for the same price. I went to my LHBS and did a quick pricing and figured i got into kegging about $500-600 cheaper not including the fridge! So i totally feel your excitement, enjoy kegging, its 10x better. And if you still want to bottle search for BeirMunchers "we don't need no stinking beer guns" post, i just discovered it this morning and am planning on making one this week. I have wanted to get a beer gun but they cost $$$. Anyways great find! :mug:

Here it is!

DSCN1058.JPG

DSCN1056.JPG

:ban::ban:

Jealous that your SWMBO let you pick up one with the fake wood. I've seen a bunch at good prices but the wife is too darn picky and demands stainless.

Yeah SWMBO has already suggested that I paint it black or something. lol Said something about fake wood being "tacky." Also, my dog gets those creepy green eyes whenever someone wastes beer at my house...

I applied the sticker myself to give it more character. I got it from Austin Homebrew Supply!

Back