Perlick creamer faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conodor

Reaction score
What styles of beer would be used with thus faucet. I ordered 3 normal and 1 creamer. But don't know what ill use it for yet.

Thanks!

You can use it to pour any normal beer if you want...then you can put on just exactly as much head as you want!

I bought two of them and use them day to day...I (will be using)/use the creamer function for stouts and the sort...

Cool thanks. Figured I would run the wifes porter though it. Maybe try my wee heavy also.

Eventually ill add 2 more faucets. If I like the creamer option I might add a second one.

Not really, it's my understanding that it just disturbs the flow of the beer on its way out, making it foam

3798504002_62a231c518.jpg

This is the PDF for the perl faucets....

I think when I upgrade to two more taps, I will add a creamer faucet. Use it for dessert beers (hazelnut brown etc), porters, stouts and cream ales. I have seen videos of this in use and it is really cool!

Quick question: If I am about to order 2 Perlick taps would it be worthwhile to just purchase two Perlick creamer faucets instead of one creamer and one regular?

It seems like the Perlick creamer faucet is the "jack of all trades" b/c it will give a nice clean pour for blondes and a creamer head for stouts.

Back