Other hobbies besides homebrew..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played Paintball for 20 Years, and am just now slowing down and selling off a lot of my stuff.
Cars, now back to watercooled vw's after a gm v8 hiatus
and CLASSIC boats. I like small fast boats, current (running) project is 1973 Glastron GT 150 (48 MPH) and on the look out for a hydrostream Valero YT bowrider.

Gardening. Smoking Meat. Making Pizza Pies. Vinyl. Kayaking. Lifting Weights and Rowing to justify the food and drink related hobbies.

I'm really into snowmobiling to the point I have a successful side business selling parts and Accessories through my online store. Very expensive hobby because it it involves travel. I get a good deal on parts though. LOL.

I also have a cabin up north and enjoy Kayaking, Jeeping, fishing and hunting.

Heres my latest ride I purchased before winter. 2016 SKS 800 2.6!

26263184276_aa68800445_c.jpg

Use to mountain bike quite a bit but haven't done that for a handful of years.

I grew up duck hunting with my father and have started to get back into it on a shoestring budget. I'd love to have a decked out $15,000 duck boat, but those damn priorities....

Anyway, my current setup is below. Not quite $15,000 but I guarantee you it's exciting enough paddling through and around ice in the dark at 5am and then shooting out of a canoe (which I try to avoid having to do).

IMAG0308-EFFECTS.jpg

college and high school sports (mostly football), reading, movies, The Walking Dead, gardening and my pets.

Back