Pliny Alert - This is not a drill.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olllllo said:
An outbreak of Pliny has been reported at Falling Rock in Denver.

Warning: Clicking this link will cause you to see green spots:
http://www.brewboard.com/index.php?showtopic=76692&hl=

If you are in the immediate vicinity, procede to the Hot Zone.

This is not a drill!

Sorry RichBrewer, I know this helps you not!
I could drink Moose Drool on tap while you Hop Heads indulge! :mug:

No one is pouring Pliny right now on draught round here that I can think of.. but it shows up every so often. It's nice to be able to walk into my local bottle shop and grab some RR when the mood strikes though :p

That Pliny was SO FREAKIN' GOOD, I can't even describe... I was stuck in traffic for hours, just knowing that a pint was waiting for me... and damn, it did not disappoint in the least.

Plus, three other Russian River brews waiting for me, thanks (muchly) to 'Topia! Good times!

olllllo said:
This is not a drill!

THIS is a drill:

BDF451_400.jpg

Originally posted by Matt_and_Katie
my local has Pliny on tap just about 365 days a year

You must be talking about O'Brien's. Great bar! I'll tell you though, you can get into trouble quick there...:drunk:

Also love the Live Wire and The Liars Club when in San Diego. What a great town! Lived there from '87 - 91' before there were many good beer choices. Now...some of the best beers around!

I am talking about O'Briens.

There are also a few other new pretty decent beer bars here now. One called Hamilton's in South Park and The San Diego Brewing Company in Allied Gardens.

I actually went to San Diego Brewing Company when I was down there last December (Friars Road right?). Wasn't real impressed with their beers but they had Pliny on tap!

Back