Homebrew Store in Duluth, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwmarach

Reaction score
I have a job interview in Duluth on Monday and was wondering if anybody knows of a place in Duluth for homebrewing ingredients?

2 places I know of. Neither is a full blown brew supply store. Wine Creations has Brewers Best kits and other general supplies. Last Chance Liquor has yeast, hops, 1# bags of spec. grains + other stuff. In a pinch both will work. Mostly I order on-line in bulk.

yup bumbler pretty much covered it. wine creations and last chance liquor. It would be hard to get everything you need at these two places considering their grain prices are like $2 a pound but if you need some bottle caps or siphon tubing in a pinch you might be fine.

I try to go to Midwest whenever I'm in the cities. My parents live south of the cities so I get the chance often. Where are you Interviewing? If you feel comfortable sharing.

Is there anyone interested in starting a beer supply store in Duluth. Dedicated to Beer Brewing?

Is there anyone interested in starting a beer supply store in Duluth. Dedicated to Beer Brewing?

I'd be interested in supporting and helping in business planning, financing and marketing said store.

I would be interested as well. If you haven't go check out the Wine Tyme Winery over in Superior. It's right on 53 almost on the edge of town in an old gas station. They are on the cusp of having an ok shop, they do a ton of wine kits and wine stuff, but it might be worth talking to the owner and seeing the steps they took initially. Granted WI is different from MN for regulations, but it might be worth it.

I had the same question, so did a Google search and was led right back here to this thread. :D :D

We get down to Duluth a lot. I'd be very interested in patronizing a brick-and-mortar home brew shop instead of plunking my $ down online.

I need to purchase some wine bottles. I called a number in Fitgers and it wouldn’t go through so I’m thinking they are out of business. I’m right I. The middle of bottling and racking my wine.

Back