What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393457461.898261.jpg
First time w this one. Not bad

The weizenbock was one of the worst gushers I have ever had. That thing sprayed like a mother floccin volcano all over my carpet.

1393459214041.jpg

1393459227228.jpg

All of NEBCO's IPAs have different hops in them but taste similar. I think the base of the beers are very, very similar to each other.

Found a lone wolf lurking in the back of the beer fridge. After opening it I found out it was a honey porter I brewed over a year ago. This was the first time anything I've made lasted over a month or two. I'm not going to lie still taste pretty good. I wish I could go back and get one at a month old for comparison. I remembered more honey flavor then

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393462140.706751.jpg

Nightmare on Grand Cru. Holy, this is incredible. Sharing beers with a buddy, we had Only Void Red Wine Barrel and Thensaurum earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water. Anyone tried the Sam Adams Rebel IPA? I've heard good reviews, but mostly from BMC drinkers expanding their horizons so I don't really know if it's worth buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Its pretty decent. I thought it was above average at best, good sessionablity for its abv range. Lacking aroma some.
Here was my review of it: To me its worth a six pack of.But I wouldn't get it again real soon or anything. Its pretty decent though.

Rich gold color. Light head,light lace, spotty. Quick diminishing head. Aroma of spice,pine,citrus, light fruit, mild but noticeable. Some malt and light caramel. Aroma didn’t exactly unleash those hops potential.Taste is a minty pine hoppyness,light floral,caramel, pretty bitter.Piney bitter. A little grapefruit. Nice malt smooth,silky and strongish hops bitter but lacking some Amarillo simcoe character. Good ipa. Has that bit of salty mineral character I find with all SA beer that I find slightly offputting in some of their beers at times.

Hell, I don't know what it is...this was in an unmarked bomber. I don't think it's the Belgian strong. Seems a little dark for either of my nut browns, but not dark enough for either of my stouts. Maybe it's my first English Nut Brown, Fawlty Brown Ale. I didn't think there were any left. Whatever...I'm drinking it!

DSC04237.jpg

Enjoying a rice wine martini. Rice wine, jalapeño juice, red pepper flake and a few fetta stuffed olives.

Delicious!

I probably should have been more careful and not dumped the 2 tons of dregs into my glass. Whatever - it's still yummy... I just have to chew a little bit now.

IMG_2504[1].jpg

Back