Music To work to??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownsbrews

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but i am probably not alone. I like to listen to music while boil/bottle. I was listening to Led Zepplin while i was bottling and 45min flew by ike it was 5 lol. So i am just curious what are some of the things you do or listen to while you brew? When i was boiling i was listening to Rush 2112 and Slipknot :rockin:

My buddy and I usually listen to A Prairie Home Companion on NPR for brew day... Pretty entertaining.

Meh. They aren't as good now that they sold out.

haha...I like listening to the sound of the propane burning in the Bayou Classic or whatever the thing is called. The "whoosh" sound and rolling water is music to my ears. The smell just takes things to the next level.

I was thinking about playing my PS3 or Xbox360 but i would either play the games to much and mess something up or try and pay attention to wert and and screw up my video games.

There is that one tune that I seem to hear almost every time I brew. Not sure of the name of it or who it is by but it goes a little something like this:

Honey can you take out the trash when you get a moment.......when you get a moment.

Honey did you switch your laundry over yet.......switch it over yet.....switch it over yet.

Honey where's the hose....You got the hose.....Who's got the hose.....You's got the hose.

Honey do you have a minute to eat a quick bite......I thought you might.........eat a quick bite.

Honey maybe I'll just get out of you hair........oh you're finished....can I have a beer.

There is that one tune that I seem to hear almost every time I brew. Not sure of the name of it or who it is by but it goes a little something like this:

Honey can you take out the trash when you get a moment.......when you get a moment.

Honey did you switch your laundry over yet.......switch it over yet.....switch it over yet.

Honey where's the hose....You got the hose.....Who's got the hose.....You's got the hose.

Honey do you have a minute to eat a quick bite......I thought you might.........eat a quick bite.

Honey maybe I'll just get out of you hair........oh you're finished....can I have a beer.

Ha, that's too true...except I never hear the last line. Maybe my version is truncated ;)

oh, yeah! me too. only i am the opposite of good with a guitar.

I wouldn't call myself a virtuoso either but if we enjoy it who cares :rockin:

My neighbors think it's kind of weird that I am sitting on a cooler staring at a keg playing guitar every week and a half or so. They get a kick out of it.

Back