near death from brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
whew, today i had the closest call in 10yrs to dying. there we were headed to bells in kalamazoo to pick up some grains. we were going west on I94 when a vehicle 2 cars up slammed his brakes trying to make an exit ramp causing everyone behind to do the same. when i hit mine i slewed to the left and ended up going down the left lane sideways with my wife in the passenger seat. the truck in front of me is getting bigger and bigger and i'm not slowing down that much then the back tires start to catch and were slowing down enough to miss the truck by a mere foot or so. then the front tires catch and start to slew us back to a front forward orientation when the semi that was behind us who had switched lanes to prevent from running us down clipped the left front of my car tearing off the front bumper assembly and scaring the living daylights out of me.

that's it thats all we are alive and well no bruises even just wifey has a tight back from tensing up and i need to find a front bumper set for a 95 pontiac grand prix. i also need to find a way to kalamazoo to pick up my grains for a stout.

Man Im glad you and the MRs. are ok. We get a couple of weeks of nice weather and everybody forgets how to drive again.

Glad you're okay buddy....:mug:

after my run in with the city bus this week (nothing compared to your run in) I'm so frigging sick of this weather....I haven't even left the house today with the freaking blizzard happeng today...I have no desire to go on the rodes today.

I had to cancel on a birthday party today cause the weather sucked so bad. I'm glad you're ok, bummer about no grain:(

Back