Miller "Chill"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casper0074

Reaction score
I usually don't bash BMC often because it's still better than drinking water (at least you get a buzz). However, I think miller has sunk to a new low. My wife bought a six pack of MIller "Chill" this weekend (don't ask me why; I'm guessing she was louered in by expensive marketing). I don't know that I've ever tasted a beer so foul. Lime and salt flavoring? Is it suppose to be beer or a margarita?

NASTY!

If only they would use their powers for good vs. evil. Imagine if one of the big guys (BMC) would market a high quality beer.

Haven't had it myself but the marketing no doubt is what moves this beer. There are several endcaps of the stuff at local grocery stores. Signs, billboards with hot chicks, etc, etc are everywhere.

I'm ashamed to say this because I've kept it a secret until now but I would rather drink a Miller chill than any other massed produced swill. :eek: I always thought I didn't like beer before I started brewing because my only reference was the crap that most people think is beer. I've never been able to choke down an entire bottle of massed produced swill. I had to do some research for a friend that requested a lime beer from us so I ordered a Chill. I was able to drink almost the whole bottle. I'm so ashamed! :eek: Don't tell anyone!

I was at a party where the choices where Chill, Heineken, or Landshark....

I drank Chill all day.

I think it is just something that people want to consider a Carona with the lime already in it...but I've never heard anyone say they like it.

Back