What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Channel66 said:
I'm in the Bangor area now. My new place is in the Portland area though. C'mon up, if I'm not home when you get here fire up the grill, I'm bringing home some rainbows.

I need to go trout fishing again. It's been too long. I love hooking in to a nice Brown.

I'm in the Bangor area now. My new place is in the Portland area though. C'mon up, if I'm not home when you get here fire up the grill, I'm bringing home some rainbows.

It's tempting I mean after all I do have a 8 days 7 night stay to any resort of my choice I just got to get their.

Lots of water I have a darn kidney stone..... sorry for the TMI moment but it's annoying I can't drink beer that was a big no no .... Ithought the increased by product of drinking ie peeing would be beneficial.

Lots of water I have a darn kidney stone..... sorry for the TMI moment but it's annoying I can't drink beer that was a big no no .... Ithought the increased by product of drinking ie peeing would be beneficial.

Especially when you go to pass it... I would want to piss drunk, pun intended.

Weird Beard/Elusive Nelson Saison, single hop series no.2

ForumRunner_20130810_174249.png

Very good. Definitely a saison and not just an IPA with saison yeast.

GT's Original Kombucha. gotta get back to scraping, caulking (not Coq-ing), and painting the attic windows.

edit: I'd rather we were hanging out with ol' mcbaumannerb. that looks like more fun than attic antics.

Hoppy saison with a hydro sample of my rye saison. This WLP568 got this partial mash batch down to 1.005 with an og of 1.055. Bottling tomorrow. Might have to send some out for feedack.

ForumRunner_20130810_104609.jpg

Coffee, lots of coffee. I have to work tonight, so no beer for me (I had too much last night, anyway). On a good note; I'm not hung over, so I may have to have a couple when I get to the hotel tomorrow morning...

Belgian bucksaw double ipa - simcoe, citra Nelson, surprisingly very good! No growlers here, but look for the glass as an extra in a trade near you soon. :D

image-175404486.jpg

MrNickVT said:
More
Six point resin

Such a good beer. I need to pick up a 4 pack or two. It's been a while since I've had any.
I also need to pick up some 3beans.

xMalachi said:
What places in Asheville do you recommend? The wife and I have considered a long weekend there in the future.

There are quite a few. Let me know if you make the trip.

image-3267653618.jpg

Another bucksaw, green man's taps looked weak, so back here.

mcbaumannerb said:
The last beach beer (for my badge :D )

And now this after being chased off the beach by a thunderstorm

Now ... Channel, Wes, Nizzle et. al. ... Y'all may have had a good run last night ... and Nick may have owned the night he had his Dark Lord, but I think I have won the last week!

You've done very well my friend. I must admit. ;)

Now ... Channel, Wes, Nizzle et. al. ... Y'all may have had a good run last night ... and Nick may have owned the night he had his Dark Lord, but I think I have won the last week!

What! It's not your job? Gezzzz guess I was wrong about you :-D

mcbaumannerb said:

Either you had help taking that picture or you have 3 arms!

Told myself I wouldn't have a drink today. But I fired-up the grill and couldn't let such a nice Summer day go by without a cold one. Cheers.

image-3574277864.jpg

Latest posts

Back