You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you insulate, dry wall, paint and decorate your entire garden shed to turn it into a brew house and all your yard tools, mower, snow blower, power washer, weed wackier etc have to go in your garage and your autos have to be parked in the driveway and ... This springs project is to paver the path to the brew house. We are so sick.

When you insulate, dry wall, paint and decorate your entire garden shed to turn it into a brew house and all your yard tools, mower, snow blower, power washer, weed wackier etc have to go in your garage and your autos have to be parked in the driveway and ... This springs project is to paver the path to the brew house. We are so sick.

This is taking place at my house to my "brewery" lol. I even have my SWMBO calling it the "Brewery" when she says "Take this beer stuff off the counter and out to the Brewery!"

Sent from my Android using the HomebrewTalk mobile app.

You walk past the popcorn stand in an arena and say to yourself... What a diacetyl bomb!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I turned my kids nursery into a pirate room. I didn't do a wine barrel crib, but I converted a wine barrel into his aquarium stand. Does that count?

Link to more pix while I was building it

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Very cool! Mine is in the works. Currently all the staves are in clamps to straighten, so will be a couple months before they go through the planer. Sorry, the only photo I have is of them in the clamps... not too exciting.

When you decide to use your sons nebulizer machine for his asthma to aerate my wort, did it this morning with sanitized line worked pretty good gave it 10 secs of air guess we will see if it was a success or failure

Here is a pic of the nebulizer I used it has a hepa filter inside of it so figured it would be good lolImageUploadedByHome Brew1394383675.043416.jpg

Nope he gets it at night now and only when he needs it, winter months are a ***** with him being sick with day care and getting upper respiratory problems so they got him on so asthma meds and this thing that might just come in handy for me lol so at least this bill can be counted for brewing and not just medical charge lol

Dont let your insurance know. They might decide that if it is partially for recreational rather than medical use that they will not cover all of it.
So, what are you calling this brew? Asthmatic Ale? Nebu-cyser?

When you decide to use your sons nebulizer machine for his asthma to aerate my wort, did it this morning with sanitized line worked pretty good gave it 10 secs of air guess we will see if it was a success or failure

10 seconds is what you do when you have pure O2 and a stone. In the future, I would go 5 minutes or until it is threatening to froth over the top of your vessel.

When you get home from work and check on the fermenters after putting the kid down for his nap and decide to play some slightly stoopid radio on pandor for the yeasts to have a party and be happy, then you wife comes home and looks at you like your crazy so I say it's all an experiment they were barely going when I got home and this is an hour of music. And I got a video to but stupid phone wolnt play music while recording, it was bubbling ever 10 secs before music this is after music for an hour

[ame]http://youtu.be/yxrSkMjoLBg[/ame]

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394498909.758525.jpg

When the smell of freshly crushed grain in the car on the way home from LHBS makes you salivate a little.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Love that smell if I could bottle it I would use it as cologne not sure if I spelled that right lol

check your local scrapyards and distributers you may be able to pick some up for a good price there.

This is where my solid abs come from!! This is the number one question from inquisitive friends and neighbors!!

Sent from my Android using the HomebrewTalk mobile app.

When you wife text you at lunch saying "one of your kids had an accident on the floor they say sorry daddy." And she was talking about the ferm buckets with blow offs lol and I thought the dog peed on our freshly cleaned carpets lol she have me a good laugh with that one

Back