• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer for sale again.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
A few months ago I tried to sell my keezer with no success. It's available again locally along with some other items.

The specs for the keezer are in this thread.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/keezer-looking-advice-asking-price-first-135691/

I am asking $550 with four kegs. SOLD

As much as I would like to help a brewer out and ship there is too much going on in my life right now to make this a reality.

Additionally I have 6 more kegs for $30/ea

Barley Crusher 7# (New this year) Nevermind. Decided that maybe I should keep this for now.

Forgot to add: 40Qt cooler with ball valve. My DIY Manifold is pretty ugly, but I have enough copper and fittings for you to make your own. $45

Again, local purchase only. For the keezer I would be willing to deliver in most of Western WA and as far south as Portland, OR for gas money.

A few months ago I tried to sell my keezer with no success. It's available again locally along with some other items.

The specs for the keezer are in this thread.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/keezer-looking-advice-asking-price-first-135691/

I am asking $550 with four kegs.

As much as I would like to help a brewer out and ship there is too much going on in my life right now to make this a reality.

Additionally I have 4 more kegs for $30/ea

Barley Crusher 7# (New this year) $75

Forgot to add: 40Qt cooler with ball valve. My DIY Manifold is pretty ugly, but I have enough copper and fittings for you to make your own. $45

Again, local purchase only. For the keezer I would be willing to deliver in most of Western WA and as far south as Portland, OR for gas money.

I wish you lived closer to VA, love to get my hands on that Barley crusher. You should have no problem selling that though. Best of luck with the sale and whatever else is going on that's forcing you to sell.

Back