• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- 6.5 gal glass carboy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdemt84

Reaction score
Cracked my buddies 6.5 gal glass carboy and need to replace. Any one with an extra willing to ship and sell cheap? I live in Germany, with APO address. zip is 09058. Thanks

Nate

The carboys we get are all made in Italy. Can't you get one directly from Italy? it seems you are much closer to Italy than here.

Have you checked with the different brewshops? Most should ship to APO. They aren't very expensive ... use some of that COLA :)

I've checked around here but with the conversion from the Euro to the Dollar most of the carboys are around 80+ dollars... I figured it was a shot to see if anyone had an extra laying around not being used.
HHP-my COLA doesnt even come close to equalling out the Euro difference..

Back