Need help with label ideas! Named my beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
So I've been trying to decide on a name for my 'brewery' and I have settled on Sweaty Neck Brewery!

Most people dont understand what it means and their xpression changes to :eek:. Once I explain that when your nice tasty cold beer develops that condensation, its called sweat.

At that point, people seem to like the name!

In my mind, I think the labels would be cool if they were some sort of rendition of a face on the top of a neck of a bottle (top half), and the face could be related to the type of beer... like an IPA could be a puckering face, etc

For your viewing pleasure, enjoy my paintbrush skillz.

What do you guys think? :mug:

sweatyneck.jpg

Print the facial expressions on the bottle caps, then get a clear vinyl printed with droplets to put around the neck of the long neck bottle. It'll look like a sweaty neck even when cold. Do the rest of the bottle like a t-shirt with the brewery/beer name and info.

I like it.

A stereo typical construction worker on the label with a sweaty neck and the batches name on his T shirt would be cool.

Print the facial expressions on the bottle caps, then get a clear vinyl printed with droplets to put around the neck of the long neck bottle. It'll look like a sweaty neck even when cold. Do the rest of the bottle like a t-shirt with the brewery/beer name and info.

This.

Ha good idea about the shirts and the face on the top! I wonder how much vinyl stickers would cost to stick on -- wouldnt have to replace that part except when I break a bottle

Burgs, did you try to lik somethin?

Back