• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Little Giant 3MD-HC Pump with Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamilt22

Reaction score
For sale is my Little Giant 3MD-HC Pump with Fittings. Full setup so that you can run hot wort out of your boiler, thru the chiller and into your fermenters in one swoop. Includes quick-disconnect fittings (both in and out ends), and a ball valve; as well as silicone tubing so you don't melt your lines. The hardware is all brass and I got everything from Austin Homebrew (except the pump, which came from ebay).

Everything works great; I've made a good 10 batches with this setup.

I'll accept a reasonable offer. I paid 200-something for the pump (new), 25 for all the fittings and maybe 10 for the tubing.

I also have a counter flow chiller I'm selling in a separate thread, these work great together.

I'll ship it, but local pickup would be cool. Zip code 18977; 30 minutes north of Philadelphia.

Please EMAIL ME at Hamilt22 at gmail dotcom; my inbox here always fills up.

- Drew

Oh, and pictures are available thru email. Just send me a message...

it is not self priming. one difference is that the little giant is rated for (i believe) 9 minutes of dry running before damage is done. a march pump would croak far sooner.

3-MD-HC is rated for 8 hours of dry-run time. I have one and love it! It's a super powerful pump.

Back