• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greens1098

Reaction score
Im going to start building a direct fire Mash/Lauter tun for my brewing experiences in the next few weeks. This means I need to get rid of my plastic. This is a 10 gallon gatorade/igloo round cooler that has been converted already. It has the ball valve conversion on it and it also has a heater hose converted for the straining system. My effeciency has been very good with this cooler and is cleaned after every batch. Please make me a reasonable offer along with $20 for shipping. The sooner I can get rid of it the sooner I can build my dream setup. Thanks for allowing me to the forum also. I see myself starting to be on here a lot in the upcoming years. Thank you and Merry Christmas
Drew

Ma23456 said:
If other offer falls through let me know I'll make an offer

You're welcome to make an offer. I no longer need this item and haven't heard from the seller.

Back