Thermowell pushed through

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artemisag

Reaction score
So I was drinking a few home-brews and finishing my first all grain brew today. All went well and of course I had a few more home brews. I was talking to my father in law and inserting a thermowell into my 6 gallon carboy. He hollered at me about a song and I pushed it through the opening. :mad: so how the heck do I get it out? I shall consume my home brews and brood over my thermowell in my wort. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Why not just pull the stopper and everything out and cover the neck with fresh plastic wrap till you get your thermowell back through the stopper. Sanitize everything, then put back in place.

RDWHAHB.

I have a fresh airlock in it's place. Too bad the stopper and thermowell went through. So I have a thermowell and stopper in my okterberfest. I figure it will be fine while fermenting. But I want It back. Lol

Back