Where to find Extract kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyfan964

Reaction score
I've brewed probably 7-10 beers so far, still feeling I need to do a little more extract brewing before I dive into the art of all grain. Can someone give me some online sites to buy some good extract kits from. So far I have purchased everything from norhternbrewer.com. They have all been good, but am just looking to broaden my horizons.

I've brewed probably 7-10 beers so far, still feeling I need to do a little more extract brewing before I dive into the art of all grain. Can someone give me some online sites to buy some good extract kits from. So far I have purchased everything from norhternbrewer.com. They have all been good, but am just looking to broaden my horizons.

Northern brewer makes some of the best extract kits around. They are even realistic in their instructions about the times each beer takes...and they have some mighty fine recipes in ALL STYLES...and they fill the kits upon order, so the extract is fresh. So I don't know why you feel the need to switch...

But I guess if I weren't going to use them, and were planning to switch up, I would throw my business to two guys here; Ed and Forrest's way...There part of the family.

Forrest has always been a part of the HBT community, not just a vendor who realizing this site is popular just decided to ply their wares here...Forrest spends a lot of time here actually giving brewing advice beyond "buy this from me."

He does some nice sounding kits....

Austin Homebrew Supply

Another one from here would be Ed from Brewmaster's warehouse....He too hangs out here and contributes to the community on here, not just peddles his wares...He's newer than forrest, and it's been cool to see his business grow.

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/

I live in an area saturated with homebrew shops, good and bad, 1 even in walking diastance, so I don't mailorder...but if I did I would throw my business to Ed and Forrest (probably equally), and Northern Brewer for some of their cooler sounding recipes...but more toward AHS and 'Warehouse, because I want them to succeed.

Austin Homebrew has a huge number of clone kits. I've had very good experiences with them.

Latest posts

Back