Should I buy one of these kegerators?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpo

Reaction score
Some dude is selling them on Ebay. There was a small business that closed down and they are wanting to get rid of them. He doesn't know anything about kegerators or even the model numbers(doesn't seem like he is the guy that was operating them), so this is what he had to say...

"The black one is 2 yrs. old and is frost-free. The stainless one is about 5 yrs. old and is not frost-free. We are selling the black one for $300.00 and the stainless one for $150.00."

They both come with a tank, regulators and so on. Does anyone recognize either of these models and/or know what they might be worth? Any other questions I should ask?

DSC02265.jpg

If its a 5lb tank and regulator thats almost worth the cost alone. A fridge to go with it would be a sweet deal. I would buy one.

yeah, for parts besides the fridge alone they might be worth it. And even if they wind up making a crappy kegerator, you could probably always use them to ferment in.

I don't think that's the one.. the guy said they both hold half barrel kegs. Unless he is just an idiot

Back