Thunder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
My SWMBO just called me to take a look at Thunder (for all who do not know, Thunder is my hearing dog). He looks so patheticly bored out of his skull. We both have been stuck in the apartment for going on two weeks now. Staples are still in, so I still have not been okayed to drive yet. We walk a lot. They come out Wensday and Thunder and I are officially okayed to go back to work on the 22nd :)

For once the weatherman is right around here... been raining for 3 days straight.

Same boat here. Calendar says May 14, but it didn't even crack 50 here today. :mad: Worse, I've gotten used to being in shorts again and to dig back out the sweats is enuf to drive ya batty....

I'm glad to hear you're going to be able to get out again. Here's hoping the weather shapes up for it for both your and Thunder's sake!!! :)

Ize

PS, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Got to love it. Here in the PNW, home of the only rain forests in ConUS, it hasn't rained but a trace in a month. 80F and the sun beating down.

david_42 said:
Got to love it. Here in the PNW, home of the only rain forests in ConUS, it hasn't rained but a trace in a month. 80F and the sun beating down.

Friggin' weather has gone batsh*%.... Come July tho when the humidity hits 2000% here, I'll be wanting some rain....

Ize

Yeah our Summers here in Detroit of the late has been VERY dry. I head a gardening program at the senior home I work at, so I'm hoping for some rain this Summer.

GOD said:
Yeah our Summers here in Detroit of the late has been VERY dry. I head a gardening program at the senior home I work at, so I'm hoping for some rain this Summer.

SOME??? well we got over 3 inches in the last few days, it can stop now! The good news is, with all that rain I can tell for certain that my basement is fixed-no water down there! Woo Hoo!:ban: :ban: :ban:

Back