The other.... other white meat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/piglet-with-monkeys-face/

Ok who wants bacon??

1389014.jpg

Did somebody say bacon?

Yes please! I don't care what it's face looks like........and I'm not above eating mutant meat!

Who wants to know why its photoshopped and how you can tell.

Yeah!!!

#1 Capillary Refill- When an object is putting weight on your hand the blood is pushed out of that area. The hand is not white around the area that has pressure on it.

#2 The shadows on the hands and the thing and the background do not match.

Damn those arrogant scientists for messing with things that they don't fully understand! :mad: If that ungodly creation doesn't herald the beginning of Zombipocalyse, I'll be amazed. But in a good way, I guess. So fingers crossed.

#1 Capillary Refill- When an object is putting weight on your hand the blood is pushed out of that area. The hand is not white around the area that has pressure on it.

#2 The shadows on the hands and the thing and the background do not match.
Er...was this post a goof at all the know-it-alls who cry 'Photoshop' at every picture posted on the Internet?

If not...Capillary Refill? You're suggesting someone took a picture of that man with his hands posing, empty, in that exact position, then Photoshopped in a pig?

Is the Capillary Refill wrong in these, too?

pig-3.jpg

pig-2.jpg

-Joe

That's freaky. Reminds me of Beerfest when Finky comes in to Schnitzengiggle with a bag full of monkeyfrogs.

Look up the disease - there are some pics that show other creatures (and people) with the same one.

:off: I had a friend that worked in a veterinary clinic and when the doctors would shut down, she would call me up to come over. They had a little kitten with two faces coming off the same head. If you looked from above the jar the head was kind of heart-shaped.

Back