Camping FTW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barroomhero1234

Reaction score
Just got back from a weekend camping trip with friends. About 10 of us, everyone had the usual BMC. I of course brought around 60 of my original brown ale recipe. And 16 Guinness, The first night all of my friends drinking Bud, I offered them a homebrew. They to my surprise all loved it, I got the "Did you actually make this yourself??". I was very surprised i even got an old friend thinking about starting to brew himself. I was very happy with the fact that my homebrew ran out before anyone touched the Bud and Budlight. It was a very successful weekend!
Gotta love everything homemade!:mug:

Awesome! It's always great when you can get some BMC guzzlers to appreciate a decent beer. :mug:

that's great, I have a few converts on my hands as well...damn it feels good to be a gangsta

you should have let them drink all of their Bud and then finished up the trip drinking homebrew... :D

I guess I'm too much of a beer snob...

Yes, make the BMC drinkers show some curiosity and EARN the homebrew tasting privilege.

Like the matron said in Matilda, "It's much too good for children..."

Awesome! It's always great when you can get some BMC guzzlers to appreciate a decent beer. :mug:

I have one friend who is really a hard case.....it's Bud lite or nothing. He can sit in a room full of people drinking wonderful beers, and he will not even try one.............I think for some people, there is no hope.......:confused:

I should have but i could not watch them drink piss. Ammonia is not good in large quantities...

hahaha, very true.

I have one friend who is really a hard case.....it's Bud lite or nothing. He can sit in a room full of people drinking wonderful beers, and he will not even try one.............I think for some people, there is no hope.......:confused:

my wife's step-father is the same way, doesn't matter what you offer him, he'll only drink Bud and that's that... his famous words, "It's a man's beer."

Back