Hello from Detroit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 140650

Reaction score
Hi,

I've helped other people homebrew, but never did it on my own. I have a feeling that Santa is going to get me a kit for XMas, so I thought I would join the forum and start reading. Thx for having me!

CML

Welcome to a life long obsession.

Where at in Detroit? There are a lot of us on here. I live in Garden City.

I'm Fraser, but work at Wayne State. There's a ton of us on the east side who get together regularly to drink at Dragonmead or other places, we also often brew together, and we do a group grain buy twice a year usually. We do a lot of our local communication in the Michigan Mashers subsection of the forum so you might want to check out those threads there.

Welcome. If you want some pointers or stuff let us know. Although we haven't talked about it yet, I'm sure there will be some form of informal group brew between Christmas and New Years at someone's house. If you want to come and hang or something.

:mug:

Really? Did your gifts look like a couple of wrapped 5 gallon buckets? Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm in Royal Oak. I've never been to Dragonmead, but I'll check it out. I'll start reading this forum, and some of the other links provided, and start to get a feel. Thanks again!

Back