• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 Tickets to the 2012 National Homebrewers Association Conference, Seattle $425

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

automobiliben

Reaction score
For sale, 2 tickets to National Homebrewers Association Conference in Seattle. Event is totally sold out, my loss is your gain! I am being transferred from Chicago to Greenville, SC and will not be able to attend the conference, in fact the movers will be packing up our house this week now!

You need to be a member of the AHA to attend, the buyer needs to send me their AHA membership number and I will transfer the tickets to them.

I would like to get $425 for the tickets, I paid $390, so a bit extra to cover PayPal fees and my time to buy them. The tickets are to the conference without the banquet, my wife and I didn't want to go to the banquet.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ben

Latest posts

Back