• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Perlick faucets and SS shanks - Omaha, Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
I have 4 Perlick faucets and 4 4" SS shanks (with flange, hex nuts, tail pieces and black handles).

Most of this will fit in a small flat rate box which is $5.80 now.

Here's what left:

1 --- Perlick faucets (comes with handle)- $35 each

none left! --- 4" SS shanks (comes with flange, hex nut, and tail piece) - $15 each.

I'm having trouble uploading the photo to picasa right now, but I will post it in a minute.

Okay, after 30 minutes the "instant" upload worked. Here is the picture of them freshly cleaned.

20130213_154114.jpg

Just the regular ones, I know there are different numbers, I forget. But they are SS, not the flow control, creamers or stout ones. I think someone can tell me the part number once they see the picture.

Here they are on Northern Brewer.

three perlicks and two more shanks sold. just one perlick left.

:) I haven't drank the Kool-aid yet, but thanks for the bump. Just one perlick left. $30, plus $5 shipping.

Back