• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguy

Reaction score
I need to free up some cash for other hobbies so I selling a complete keg and brew setup.

The retail price for this stuff is about $1800. The price for all is $750.

THIS IS FOR PICKUP IN SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS. I WILL NOT PART OUT ANY OF THE STUFF. ALL or NONE. Thank you

The following is what I have and I can provide more specifics to those interested.

1- Like new freezer. Drilled in rear for 4 kegs. This could be made to a keezer easily. It holds 4 kegs with the CO2 outside or 3 kegs with a 10lb CO2 inside.

2- Like new Johnson digital temp controller for the freezer.

3- Five Ball lock kegs. Most with new gaskets and such. Also a couple extra reppair kits.

4- Like new Double body CO2 regulator.

5- 10lb CO2 tank.

6- Extra CO2 hoses and ball lock disconnects. Crimp connects and crimping tool.

7- Two - four port CO2 manifolds with shutoffs.

8- March 809HS beer pump.

9- LOTS of hose disconnects and about 50' of silicon tubing.

10- Two counterflow chillers. One is a Chillzilla. Works great!

11- Minor misc extras.

I also have a like new Blickmann 15 gallon boilermaker with a Blickmann floor burner and leg extensions, temp gauge, whirlpool fittings and sight glass. This thing is highly modified with a total of 4 valves in various locations. Using the pump, I could open and close valves to move beer through the chiller, to my fermenter, through a whirlpool setup, or for cleaning lines and stuff. I want $375 for it. AND IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR THE ABOVE STUFF. May ship this but buyer pays shipping

Send PM or email if interested.

If you will,part with a 4 way gas manifold, I would be interested. I know you said no parting out. Good luck with the sale

Only post pics for Kettle if someone is interested. Not worth the effort for all the other stuff. Not parting out anything Sorry A local guy will appreciate the stuff here. It really is a good deal

Pics of the kettle attached

front.jpg

top.jpg

Well it might be a pain for you to take pictures but who would want to even consider any of it without pictures????

I'm be interested in the kettle alone, don't need the floor burner. How much shipped to 64055?
I know you don't want to part the rest out, but if you're shipping this, how much more would you want for the chillzilla? If it fits inside the kettle it would be pretty easy to ship with it.

OK, you guys shamed me into the pics. Stuff was spread all over so they are not great. FYI This sale has 2- two port AND ONLY 1 - four port CO2 manifold. My original post stated there were 2 - four port CO2 manifold. My apologies. There is ano9ther keg (Blue top) Not shown. Also there is 30' to 40' of silicone tubing and a few more valves and disconnects not shown.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

OP said he wouldn't part it out. If you guys want to know how much it costs to ship to you're area code, find out the weight of the package and look it up at UPS.com. I think the OP made it clear that this sale was on his terms, I doubt he's going to do the research that he's asking the buyer to do.
IMHO, I'm hesitant to do an 'up front' sale where I pay for shipping when the seller is obviously wanting someone to take this off their hands "in person". Like I said, this seems like more of an ad that should be placed in the local paper and not on an international internet forum.

OP did say he would consider shipping the kettle. I'm in the market for new kettles. I was interested in the kettle, and don't see throwing the chiller inside it as any extra hassle. It's taking $500 worth of the $1100 he's selling. And seriously, you think the buyer should get the weight and dimensions then calculate the price? I've sold and shipped thousands of items online and never once expected the buyer to do that. I suppose it's a moot point anyhow. If I can't even get a response for a $500 sale, and that doesn't motivate someone to toss a kettle in a box and drive to UPS, I don't trust sending my money to them.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
OP said he wouldn't part it out. If you guys want to know how much it costs to ship to you're area code, find out the weight of the package and look it up at UPS.com. I think the OP made it clear that this sale was on his terms, I doubt he's going to do the research that he's asking the buyer to do.
IMHO, I'm hesitant to do an 'up front' sale where I pay for shipping when the seller is obviously wanting someone to take this off their hands "in person". Like I said, this seems like more of an ad that should be placed in the local paper and not on an international internet forum.

I'll admit that I misread the OP's last post and thought that he was considering shipping. What I don't understand is why it is any of your concern how or why someone posts an item on the forum. The posting is not breaking any rules. That's awesome that you think hat he should post an ad in a local paper. It is up to him if he wants to do that. Your reiteration doesn't change the fact that it remains posted here and as long as it does, people who are interested are going to inquire about items or ask questions.

OP did say he would consider shipping the kettle. I'm in the market for new kettles. I was interested in the kettle, and don't see throwing the chiller inside it as any extra hassle. It's taking $500 worth of the $1100 he's selling. And seriously, you think the buyer should get the weight and dimensions then calculate the price? I've sold and shipped thousands of items online and never once expected the buyer to do that. I suppose it's a moot point anyhow. If I can't even get a response for a $500 sale, and that doesn't motivate someone to toss a kettle in a box and drive to UPS, I don't trust sending my money to them.

Nope, not at all. I completely agree with you. Which is why I'm not really bothering with trying to get the guy to part it out if he doesn't want to. I was just stating the OP's apparent wishes.

I don’t understand what is going on here. There are so many cynical, skeptical, and heated PMs that I am getting pissed that I even posted here.

I am a 50+ year old man living fine and I am NOT trying to get over on anyone.

I posted a classified here because when this hobby started for me, I found this site and I lurked for awhile. I also learned a lot for awhile. I then paid my way by supporting this site. Along the way I “spoke” with (and admired there work) a few members that helped me a lot along the way.

Truthfully, I admit it, I like bottled beer best and when I screw up a 5-gallon, partial batch, I can live with it easier. The 10 gallon boil kit I am selling is only as good as the guy using it.
l

So, I posted the sale here because I wanted to give “real” brewers/enthusiasts a chance at what I thought was a good deal. I almost wish I had not. There are so many people that want exact breakdowns and for me to provide pricing of the breakdowns. WTH. I posted pics today of everything you get. As I said before, there is MORE than originally posted or shown. When I originally posted,

This is getting old in a hurry for me

I think you misunderstood. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong at all, I respect that you don't want to part it out. I understand why you don't want to or are hesitant to ship. Trust me, I was tempted to PM you and ask you to part it out to an out of stater, but I figured you'd already answered that.
My hesitancy likely stems from the same place as your's. That's a lot of nice stuff, expensive stuff. No one wants to lose out on that. Personally, if it were me, I'd post a CL or classified ad, to get only locals who can make the deal face to face.
As for whoever's PMing you in any way but to show interest or ask questions, that's lame, and you should report it to TxBrew. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm unsubb'ing the thread.

As for whoever's PMing you in any way but to show interest or ask questions, that's lame, and you should report it to TxBrew.

This.

I don't know what other PM's you've gotten, but hopefully mine wasn't one that you took that way. I am interested in buying it all, but would like a little more info before driving 5 hours each way and spending $1100. Anyhow, thanks for the reply and I'll call you tomorrow to work out the details.

Back