Looking for fresh Pliny the Elder/Younger, willing to trade!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repivk

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this website :)

Anyway, I am simply looking to try some fresh Pliny the Elder/Younger (less than a month old pref.), and am willing to work out a deal in return, possibly via trade. I live in MN, and so I am able to get you some Surly, Founders, Schell's, etc...maybe even New Glarus. Please send me an e-mail if you are able to help me out at [email protected].

Thanks in advance

Yea I have heard that, I was hoping it wasn't true though. haha

Pliny is awesome beer, but I have had other IPA's I like better. I really would like to try the Younger some day though.

Younger is bottled... I just had one a month ago.. maybe a little less.. its just incredibly hard to find in a bottle

Younger is bottled... I just had one a month ago.. maybe a little less.. its just incredibly hard to find in a bottle

Only if someone filled a bottle from a growler. And a 4 month old Younger?!?!? Whoever gave it to you should be arrested for beer abuse. :(

hah no it wasnt a 4 month old and it was given to me at Stone brewery so don't ask me how they had bottles but they did. It had been sitting in their reserve for a while from what I understand. I suppose it could have been on tap there which wouldn't suprise me that much.. I can remember a label.. I should check to see if I still have the bottle. It had a rubber stopper top and the Younger Label.. It's also possible the Stone guy had a growler that he left me and my friends have some of..

jkarp said:
It had to be 4 months old. Younger is released once a year in Feb.

This. The lines to get in and get a pint of younger are insane.

Ok so I'm dumb... I apparently went to a beer tasting in march that served the Younger on tap at stone.. We were only allowed 2 glasses per person. My GF corrected me, my bad lol

Back