Been meaning to join ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sempf

Hellbranch Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, all. I am Bill, and I ahve been meaning to join for a while. I only participate in a few forums, one for each hobby, but I hadn't gotten here to add this to the list!

Anyway, I am a partial mash brewer who is going to make the jump to all-grain this year, and I just moved into a big new place with a room that I can nearly entirely devote to brewing! It's going to be a good year.

Looking forward to catching up on all the threads here.

S

Wow, ponied up for a Lifetime membership already? You don't do anything half measures, do you? Welcome to the forums!

I think the lifetime membership might be the way to go. But of course it depends on how much you like the hobby!

I have been doing it for a while, but I don't know if I am ready for that yet!

Welcome aboard! I guess by your name that you were one of the few & the proud? if so, thank you... Enjoy the threads and good luck with your AG conversion

Thanks for the welcomes. This is a good community.

I have been in the Internet business for a long time, and I know how expensive it is. If I am going to use an asset, I pay for it if I can. I only spend time on three forums, and pay all of them - just something I try to do. This is a fantastic resource!

And no, that is actually my last name - Bill Sempf - I am not a marine. My martial arts instructor is a marine, and I realized from him that I wouldn't survive even a week out there.

S

S

Back