beersmith.com help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s2cmpugh

Reaction score
Good day everyone. When I try to go to www.beersmith.com on my desktop it will NOT load at all in both Firefox and internet explorer. However, the damn site loads just fine on my android phone. Any ideas???

I need to purchase a key for beersmith, but this is starting to frustrate me...A LOT.

I've already cleared my cache and flushed DNS.

Help!

Damn.

Well if you have an android phone you can still access the site and purchase a key, which I just did!

Why would my android phone be allowed to view it, but not my desktop?

Hats up here? I go to beersmith and when trying to download the software it won't let me. I click download and it blanks the web page and that is it. Any advice?

I think there is a Beersmith version available for the Mac OS - are you trying to down load that?

It could also just be a problem with Brad's website. You might send him an email - he responded quickly to a question I emailed to him.

Damn.

Well if you have an android phone you can still access the site and purchase a key, which I just did!

Why would my android phone be allowed to view it, but not my desktop?

Mobile portions/versions of the sites are often setup differently than the main sites. So the main site or content management system might be having issues but the mobile version is not.

Back