Brew calculator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew pal works great for me on both my iPhone and iPad. It is very comparable to beer smith.

It's an app. If you want a full-on brewing program iBrewMaster is very good. It's pricey but it has recipe design, batch tracking and everything else you can imagine.

I think there's a beer alchemy app also. I think I may try that one as you can also get the app for your comp and sync the two. I've also heard the beer alchemy app for the comp is good so you're not compromising there.

I'd love to hear your feedback once you buy one and have a chance to use it.

I purchased ibremaster. Does it have the calculators i need? I cant seem to find it..... Thanks for all the help

I use iBrewmaster. Its got almost everything you need. What calculators are you looking for? The other app that i use is BeerAlchemy which has every caclulator you would almost ever need.

+1 for iBrewMaster. I also have Brew Pal but haven't used it much since going to iBrewMaster.

tjcavitt said:
+1 for ibrewmaster. I also have brew pal but haven't used it much since going to ibrewmaster.

+1, I have the same set up. Both apps are on my iPhone on iPad.

Back