What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolina creme ale... first time brewing it and I am loving it.

ForumRunner_20130801_062437.png

Got the day off finally and am I am drinking some home brewed coffee lol. Going to brew a double white later

Airport London Pride again... Miserable weather here, hoping it's nicer back down south.

ForumRunner_20130801_135351.png

Heading home early (it's 2pm here) because I have 2 beers in an IPA Day competition this evening! My first competition, I hope it goes OK...

[QUOTE="Channel66"

Edit: I wish people would stop entering the conical giveaway, I really wanted to win that. Would look great in my new place.[/QUOTE]
I know. I want that thing!
But, I pretty much never win anything in any competition, contest, giveaway I enter anywhere so I know I won't win it. It'd be nice to though.

Couldn't update individually but about 12 of these last night while judging. Most were good! Some were pure paint thinner... lol

ForumRunner_20130801_074306.jpg

hopefully brewing sculpin! Had these beers last night before going to aggieville and drinking whiskey coke all night. This was my first fresh squeezed and i loved it. The levitation ale was very good too! Also have to show off my new toy, this thing is a monster, probably weighs 40 pounds. gonna brew with it sunday :D

2013-07-31 17.26.11.jpg

2013-07-31 18.16.22.jpg

2013-07-31 20.22.23.jpg

2013-08-01 08.01.15.jpg

hopefully brewing sculpin! Had these beers last night before going to aggieville and drinking whiskey coke all night. This was my first fresh squeezed and i loved it. The levitation ale was very good too! Also have to show off my new toy, this thing is a monster, probably weighs 40 pounds. gonna brew with it sunday :D

How long do you think that hoptimum would last at full heat?

Picked there up at lunch ... Two on the left for vacation since my friend can't get them and the other two ... well, because I like some oak aged Unearthly!

image-3775153511.jpg

And having the last of my Sweet Baby Jesus with lunch. I don't usually drink at lunch during the week, but this was necessary. I had to empty my growler so I can fill it with some Tired Hands when I leave for vacation on Saturday!

image-217143354.jpg

I came in to work today after all. I had to finish up some things but I'm about done so I'm going to leave here in a few and head to Bitteroot brewing! :mug:

Happy IPA day !! I'll be posting pictures from the brewery in a couple of hours :D

Picked there up at lunch ... Two on the left for vacation since my friend can't get them and the other two ... well, because I like some oak aged Unearthly!

View attachment 138742

And having the last of my Sweet Baby Jesus with lunch. I don't usually drink at lunch during the week, but this was necessary. I had to empty my growler so I can fill it with some Tired Hands when I leave for vacation on Saturday!

View attachment 138744

I need some oak aged unearthly!! I'll trade ya for some Black Butte XXV :ban:

My local Whole Foods in Fairfield had about 10 Unearthly's when I stopped by there yesterday. I left with none.

Have yet to try that beer.

Back