• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nugget Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
So I came into a bunch of Nugget hops from a farmer friend that is friends with a Hop farmer. They have close to 30 200# bails that will just be burned if they can't do anything with them. My buddy got 1 100# bail and has been packing them into 4# - 5# bags (not weighing them, just filling). He's got about 6 or 7 bags left and he asked me to spread the word. He's asking for $50/bag but I'm sure he's flexible on that price. Not really looking to break these up in any way, and local pick up would be preferred (Portland, OR). If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Yes, 2009 crop, direct from the farm.

Is that $11.50 plus shipping? Shipping will probably end up around the same cost then. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if he can do any better. I'm sure he will be willing to work something out. He just wants to get rid of the bail as quickly as possible.

Yea i overlooked that you are selling them for $15 shipped. Did you and your buddy get these for free? If I was you guys I would sell them uber cheap so you could make a quick buck.

I might be interested in some of these. I love nugget, but I usually buy from Hops Direct. Interested to see what the new price is for a bulk order.

For right now he wants to stick to $15/# if possible. Shipping fees are averaging around $9 via UPS ground. Consider the time, the materials (foodsaver bags ain't cheap!) etc it is what it is.

I think he was saying uber cheap would sell more because HD is selling new crop leaf at $11.50/lb...shipping only a few bucks more and the source is reliable and guaranteed.

Hops are hops and Kilted Brewer is a reliable source.

Back