Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CLICK HERE FOR THE DEALS, HBT!

if you try to purchase more than 1 of the types where we specifically say "limit one", this will only lead to a delay on your order and we'll have to refund you the price of one of those kegs. i am sorry that our store cart is failing you as a customer, but please keep the honor system and just buy one of those types.

well guys & gals, we are super excited about our store-wide sales event for this upcoming weekend. below is the ad that will be on our webpage sometime during thanksgiving day, and the sales will be live @ 12:01AM to the general public on Friday. some of you have asked me via PM & email if HBT members could get some extra bonus and i got the green light from Todd to open the black friday/cyber monday category @ 9PM CST, Thanksgiving day as a "thank you" for all your support over the years. because of members in HBT, we've grown from working out of Todd's backyard, to our first warehouse in San Marcos where we were busting at the seams and now we're settled in to our new location in Comanche, TX. thanks for all your emails and comments, we look forward to still providing you all with the best pricing and customer service in our industry.

cheers,

joshua

(heads up, there is a limited quantity available on the kegs we'll be offering at BLOWOUT pricing... first come, first serve! :mug:)

*EDIT: i got a message and thought it would be good to add... the advertised sales pricing is good beginning 9PM Thursday through 11:59PM Monday, while supplies last. below is some pricing of items that didn't make it to the ad:

1)COMPLETE commercial kegerator kit (includes 4#CO2, 2 gauge regulator, liquid line to picnic tap, sanke D coupler) $100.00
2) 2 Gauge, Kegconnection regulator: $34.95
3) 5 piece O-Ring pack: $1.47
4)"A" Grade Pin Lock Keg: $29.95
5) Kegconnection keychain bottle opener: $.99

(i'll post more as i remember... ie, find my notes)

blackfriday2011_v2.jpg

do we use a code to get the discounts at 9pm?

these codes on the flyer will be live @ 9PM. what we've decided to do is to NOT post this flyer on the front page until 12:01AM, Friday. I'll post a link here (i'll edit this post and put the link at the TOP of my original post) a little before 9PM, Thursday, for you guys to get to the black friday/cyber monday section area.

cheers,

joshua

Brilliant, I am excited to pick up some kegs. I was going to buy some locally for $35, but this is a much better deal (even with shipping).

How much you selling ball locks for?

we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.

cheers,

joshua

Do you guys know if pin locks fit in a Sanyo 4912 without any major mods to the door shelves? I really need to get some more kegs, and the ball locks are disappearing quickly.

On a side note, congrats on the success and expansions. It's good to see homebrew supply stores living and thriving in these tough times. Keep up the good work fellas.

we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.

cheers,

joshua

Cheap! I bought some B-grades from you guys a few weeks ago and was actually gonna post here that they were very good quality. I will probably pick up 3 more during this sale to finish my collection.

mikeysab said:
Do you guys know if pin locks fit in a Sanyo 4912 without any major mods to the door shelves? I really need to get some more kegs, and the ball locks are disappearing quickly.

On a side note, congrats on the success and expansions. It's good to see homebrew supply stores living and thriving in these tough times. Keep up the good work fellas.

I forwarded your question to some people who would know better than me about the fridge and will message you when I hear back.

thanks for the kind words, we love what we do.

cheers,

joshua

theveganbrewer said:
Cheap! I bought some B-grades from you guys a few weeks ago and was actually gonna post here that they were very good quality. I will probably pick up 3 more during this sale to finish my collection.

Looks like I'm picking up 4 b grades from you guys. happy birthday to me.

theveganbrewer said:

Most B grades we send out just have a loose rubber handle but are gorgeous everywhere else. Some B grades are beat up but all are guaranteed to function just like any other keg!

He said ball lock in his post:

cheers,

joshua

^yea i just noticed, was about to delete my post. Its nice that we get a bit of a head start. can't wait till thursday night

Thanks for the special offer a bit earlier. I bought a keg kit last year on Black Friday and am looking to buy a set-up for my brother as well as a few more kegs. Thanks KegConn.

cheers,

joshua

Are these converted from pin lock, or originally ball locks? Thanks.

lemmylou said:
Thanks for the special offer a bit earlier. I bought a keg kit last year on Black Friday and am looking to buy a set-up for my brother as well as a few more kegs. Thanks KegConn.

No problem! I'll put the live link on here a little before 9PM CST tomorrow.

Is there going to be a limit on ball locks a person can buy for A-grade?

good question. there is no limit (aside from what we have in stock, but i'm confident we won't sell out of A-grade) on A-Grade but (and I know this will probably be a heart breaker to most) we will have to limit B-Grade Kegs 1 per order ... i know, this is a bummer but we're really trying to allow as many people as we can the option to buy a keg without spending $$$$. if we have ANY left when this weekend is all said and done, we'll offer them to HBT members first.

every other type of keg will also be marked down (some MUCH more than others) and they'll all be listed conveniently in our Black Friday/Cyber Monday category to browse tomorrow night.

cheers,

joshua

woot!!!
Ill be buying some ball locks again this year.

we'll have ALL of our kegs marked down, some @ rock bottom pricing. the weekend sale section is live for HBT members @ 9PM CST, I'll post a link here when it's live too. our "B" Grade rack track kegs (selling for $19.95!) will be limit 1 per order, but the rest are no limit.

have a great Thanksgiving!

cheers,

joshua

we're cooking up something, i'll let you know tomorrow sometime once we get firm pricing. :mug:

oh man, my dip tube is standing at attention. Love this stuff. I skipped your guys sale last year around this time, because I wasn't kegging. This year, it's game on. My wife is gonna hate me next week. Woo Hoo

+1 on that. At one b grade per order, I hope the a grades will be a good sale price. Or do they fall under the 10 percent sitewide sale?

Hey Joshua

The ultra portable keg kit. Does it come with a keg? Is it ball lock or pin lock set up?

How much would shipping be to Canada T3L2X3

Cheers

On your kits if you upgrade to SS faucets are the shanks also SS?

no, the shanks aren't upgraded to SS. we're working on making a bundle price for SS faucets & shanks, but in the meantime (and probably for this weekend) you'll need to call Ben and custom order your kit. 512-749-8101.

cheers,

joshua

+1 on that. At one b grade per order, I hope the a grades will be a good sale price. Or do they fall under the 10 percent sitewide sale?

i'm not near my work station right now but it's a good mix in the keg category of what is more than 10% off retail price and what is just affected by the store wide 10% off special.

sorry i can't be more specific at the moment!

cheers,

joshua

Hey Joshua

The ultra portable keg kit. Does it come with a keg? Is it ball lock or pin lock set up?

How much would shipping be to Canada T3L2X3

Cheers

YES, this is a complete kit. I can't stress enough how excited we are to offer this set up. It is PIN LOCK connections and is a 20oz CO2 cylinder (paintball style) so filling this cylinder is extremely convenient... at least here in Texas there is a sporting goods store around every corner and fills are $3.00 .

in regards to your shipping question, i'm not in the office to do a calculation but we will have a HALF OFF shipping promo code you can use at time of purchase so you aren't spending $$$$ on shipping charges.

cheers,

joshua

Back