The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape,

What are the big plans for Labor Day weekend and the Bog? Have you hired an appropriate waitstaff finally. I'm very interested. I need a good place for free parking for the golf tournament.

I was, now I'm home. Just took the kids for a couple of days, then the_Wife took the kids to her mom's for the rest of the week. So, I've got the house to myself and about eight thousand projects to work on, uninterrupted.

Bird,
your wife just called. She's coming home early to spend more time with you, and she's bringing all the kids friends home for a three day sleepover.

I was, now I'm home. Just took the kids for a couple of days, then the_Wife took the kids to her mom's for the rest of the week. So, I've got the house to myself and about eight thousand projects to work on, uninterrupted.

Try not to have any fun while the_wife is away... stay away from anything fun - you know.. painting, fixing stuff, brewing, etc.

Cape,

What are the big plans for Labor Day weekend and the Bog? Have you hired an appropriate waitstaff finally. I'm very interested. I need a good place for free parking for the golf tournament.

No idea... That's far away. We're just trying to figure out the next 24 hours.

I dunno how parking at The Bog helps you. Yeah its free but that's a helluva walk.

Ya know, it's not fair to chide Cape because The Bog Water isn't amount the "Top Ten Beers in the World." That's hardly fair. The Bog has only been in existence for a short while and could hardly be expected to generate that much of a following. C'mon. Lets be fair.

Given that, it's pretty horrifying that Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus was judged a better beer than the Bog Water.

paulthenurse said:
Ya know, it's not fair to chide Cape because The Bog Water isn't amount the "Top Ten Beers in the World." That's hardly fair. The Bog has only been in existence for a short while and could hardly be expected to generate that much of a following. C'mon. Lets be fair. Given that, it's pretty horrifying that Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus was judged a better beer than the Bog Water.

It's horrifying but accurate....

Malenas been protecting you in your other thread where you took a barrel of wine from a bunch of strangers and never gave them a share.

Incidentally, Paul, that was one hell of a "I'm sorry that the dog ate my homework" non-apology in the other thread. A-Rod and Ryan Braun would be proud.

Seriously, everyone should read this thing. It starts with an "apology," but then he literally makes seven excuses (along with one "it's your fault!" declaration) within two hundred words. It's one of the best things I've ever read.

1. I wasn't subscribed to this thread on my phone
2. I've been working two jobs
3. going to school for the past two years
4. I've brewed twice(extract) since last Masstoberfest
5. I've been spending all my fre time on the boat
6. But it's not like I'm that hard to find. You all should have my number and/or could have PM'd me if you thought I was ignoring you.(IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!)
7. It's hidden behind a pike of junk in the cellar
8. working 7pm to 7 am all weekend

Epic.

paulthenurse said:
Thank you. Thank you very much. I've stiil got some work to do on my creative writing skills. I want to be able to creatively say 'FY' 10 different ways in 200 words. Then I'll be able to reply appropriately.

Hey, we have new phones and your number got lost....

Uh, looks like we've flat lined. This thread needs the paddles, stat! :drunk:

Awesome fireworks show at Fenway tonite, with Victorino totally going off (7 RBIs). Birdies plowed through their bullpen, which can't hurt the Sox changes to take this series.

29 games to go, hoping the Sox can hold on to first...

Cheers!

Back