Auber COOL setting help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twang

Reaction score
I have the auber 2352 PID cool setting set to 10, which should be heating and fahrenheit mode. But when I look at the sv value, it won't let me go past 100. What is the large number that is displayed when you press set once?

I have the auber 2352 PID cool setting set to 10, which should be heating and fahrenheit mode. But when I look at the sv value, it won't let me go past 100. What is the large number that is displayed when you press set once?

My guess is that you have the thing in manual mode, where SV is showing you the effective percentage off power that you are using based on rapid on/off cycling (and it maxes at 100).

I don't have that PID, but I think you press the [A/M] button to go back to automatic mode. A/M = Automatic/Manual.

Yes, the top value is the process value or current temperature and the bottom value is the set value or desired temperature.

unless you have the thing in manual mode... in that case, SV shows you the percentage of "on" time.

Since he can't set SV to anything over 100, I am still betting the farm that he has it in manual mode.... 100% is the max SV.

Back